Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt
This excellent Lean Six Sigma Green Belt programme supports the waste removal effort and nurtures a culture of Continuous Improvement.
This programme is designed to help you to optimise processes, reduce costs and improve quality across a variety of industries from manufacturing, IT, healthcare and customer services.
The primary focus of this course is Lean, with an introduction to Six Sigma tools and the DMAIC Cycle.
- Improve performance and reduce costs by effectively solving problems
- Create a competitive edge by deploying the proven business improvement approach of Lean Six Sigma
- Add value for customers, suppliers and employees by eliminating waste, delays and errors
- Improve your bottom line. Our programme is designed for real-life application for a practical learning experience to implement lean in the workplace.
Who should Attend?
Green Belt Training is essential for:
- Present and potential supervisors, team leaders and managers, in companies who are embarking on a lean journey or are already on one. The fundamental objective is to ensure that complex problems are being resolved at the appropriate level in the organisation. Those who complete their Green Belt will be capable of successfully leading cross-functional CI project teams and managing cross-functional projects that deliver demonstrable improvement in key business measures.
The Green Belt programme covers the underlying concepts behind Lean Thinking:
- Learn the Basics of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn About Change Management
- Facilitation skills & techniques
- DMAIC Roadmap
- This course will provide you with the information and knowledge to achieve Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Following successful completion of your exam on the last day you’ll receive your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification