Microsoft Power Platform App Maker Associate
Learn how the Microsoft Power Apps platform can be used to build powerful mobile apps for internal use by the organization. This course aims to give learners the knowledge and confidence to use the Microsoft Power App Platform to build custom applications, without prior knowledge of coding, enabling them to improve business processes and improve the efficiency of repetitious tasks.
How is it delivered
Tutor-Led online Virtual classroom. . Flexible class times are available and can be agreed with clients to suit participants availability. Training can be delivered over a number of days, a number of weeks, morning or evenings for example.
How Long is the Course
This course is 3 days in duration.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Design apps and automate workflows
- Create apps and automate workflows
- Analyze and visualize data in context of an app or automated workflow
- Implement and manage apps and automated workflows
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for developers. This course will teach you how to build apps with low-code techniques to simplify, automate, and transform business tasks and processes using Microsoft Power Platform.
If you’re interested in becoming any of the following roles, this course is ideal for you:
- Business Analyst
- Business Owner
- Business User
- Data Analyst
- DevOps Engineer
- App Maker
- Technology Manager
Preparation for exam: PL-100T00 (Exam Voucher – priced separately)
Participants should have a basic data modelling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis skills. A personal growth mindset and are comfortable using technology to solve business problems. An understanding of the operational need and have a vision of the desired outcome.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry! Our training mentor will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Module 1: Create a Model-Driven Application in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to creating a model-driven app in Power Apps that uses Common Data Service.
Module 2: Create a Canvas App in Power Apps
- This module introduces you to Power Apps, helps you create and customise an app, and then manage and distribute it.
Module 3: Use the UI and Controls in a Canvas App in Power Apps
- This module will focus on how to provide the best app navigation, and build the best UI using themes, icons, images, personalisation, different form factors, and controls.
Module 4: Automate A Business Process Using Power Automate
- This module introduces you to Power Automate, teaches you how to build workflows, and how to administer flows.
Module 5: Create and Use Analytics Reports with Power BI
- Learn what Power BI is, including its building blocks and how they work together.
Module 6: Get Started with AI Builder
- This module helps you build an AI model from the beginning and shows how you can use it in your business without writing a single line of code