Microsoft Power Platform Automate RPA Developer
Learn how to automate time-consuming and repetitive tasks by using Microsoft Power Automate. review solution requirements, create process documentation, and design, develop, troubleshoot, and evaluate solutions. RPA is a flexible tool, used to automate repetitive, rule-based tasks that require human intervention, both in the back office and front office. The true beauty about RPA is its ability to bridge the gaps between existing systems, many of which are legacy systems with limited access to API’s.
How is it Delivered
Tutor-Led online Virtual classroom. . Flexible class times are available and can be agreed with clients to suit participants availability. Training can be delivered over a number of days, a number of weeks, morning or evenings for example.
How Long is the Course
This course is 4 days in duration.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Design RPA solutions
- Develop RPA solutions
- Deploy and manage RPA solutions
Who Should Attend
If you’re a developer with a keen interest in providing automated solutions for your organisation, this certification could be a great fit for you. You automate time-consuming and repetitive tasks by using Microsoft Power Automate. You review solution requirements, create process documentation, and design, develop, deploy, integrate, troubleshoot, and evaluate solutions. Working with business stakeholders, you help to improve and automate business workflows.
Professionals who work under this profile are responsible to work cross-functionally with business analysts to optimise business workflow. To automate a business process, an RPA developer creates workflow diagrams to document the processes strategically. This step helps streamline the entire business process.
Preparation for exam: PL-500T00 (Exam Voucher – priced separately)
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry! Our training mentor will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.
Module 1: Get Started with Power Automate for Desktop
- Get started with Power Automate for desktop by learning about flows, creating automated steps, and flow development essentials.
Module 2: Automate Processes with Robotic Process Automation and Power Automate for Desktop
- Work with Power Automate for desktop to record Windows and Web applications, but also use out of box actions such as manipulating Excel documents as part of an end-to-end invoice processing solution.
Module 3: Work with Power Automate for Desktop
- Work with Power Automate for desktop options, flows, recording features, conditions, loops, variables, images, and error and exception handling.
Module 4: Work with Different Technologies in Power Automate for Desktop
- Learn how to automate email handling, Excel, user interface, and system services with Power Automate for desktop.
Module 5: Implement Advanced Logic in Power Automate for Desktop
- Learn how to work with system flows, control flows, mimic mouse actions, as well as operations used to manipulate text, date, and time in Power Automate for desktop.
Module 6: Build Expertise with Power Automate for Desktop
- Learn how to use Power Automate for desktop to work with Power Automate, OCR technologies, and scripting
Module 7: Build Custom Connectors for Power Automate
- This Learning Path explores custom connectors and explains how to configure them and use them with Microsoft Power Automate.
Module 8: Use Best Practices to Secure and Govern Microsoft Power Platform Environments
- This module focuses on introducing Microsoft Power Platform environments and their role in creating Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies by using examples and use cases. A brief introduction and overview of tools will also be discussed, including Microsoft Power Platform and Power Automate Admin experiences and Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence (COE) toolkit.