Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
Learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform. Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, and automate processes with Power Automate.
How is it Delivered
Tutor-Led online Virtual classroom. . Flexible class times are available and can be agreed with clients to suit participants availability. Training can be delivered over a number of days, a number of weeks, morning or evenings for example.
How Long is the Course
This course is 1 day in duration.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Microsoft Power Platform components
- Describe Microsoft Dataverse and connectors
- Describe cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Identify benefits and capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify the basic functionality and business value Microsoft Power Platform components
- Implement simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
Who Should Attend
Candidates for this exam are users who aspire to improve productivity by automating business processes, analyzing data to produce business insights, and acting more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
Power BI Developer: Professionals who work under this profile are responsible for the development and administration of BI tools. They need to have complete knowledge of the Power BI system. The main duty of Power BI developers is to convert raw data into meaningful analysis with the help of interactive, easy-to-understand dashboards and reports.
Preparation for exam: PL-900 (Exam Voucher – priced separately)
No prerequisites for this course
Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify when to use each Microsoft Power Platform component application to create business solution
- Learn the value of using Microsoft Power Platform to create business solutions
- Learn the components and features of Microsoft Power Platform
Module 2: Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse
- Microsoft Dataverse Overview
Module 3: Get Started with Power Apps
- Introduction to Power Apps
- How to build a canvas app
- How to build a model-driven app
Module 4: Get Started with Power Automate
- Power Automate Overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
Module 5: Get Started with Power BI
- Power BI Overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
Module 6: Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
- Power Virtual Agents Overview