PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation
It is vital for managing projects by making it easier for you to work out exactly what member of staff is responsible for what, along with explaining what information you should be gathering along the way. The PRINCE2® methodology is fully tailorable to any project regardless of size and follows a set of Themes, Principles and Processes that will ensure that the project follows the PRINCE2® method correctly, giving it the best possible chance of being a success.
The PRINCE2® methodology can be applied to any type of project in any industry or sector, making it an invaluable qualification to have.
Entry level PRINCE2® Project Manger positions can earn a starting salary of as much as €30,000.
The PRINCE2® method provides effective communication for all those involved in working on a project.
Using the PRINCE2® methodology provides crystal clear recognition of project responsibilities so that participants understand each other’s roles and needs.
Strengthen your CV with a powerful Project Management qualification in just one week.
Who should Attend?
The PRINCE2® Foundation is aimed at:
- Project Managers who wish to build on their practical experience of project management by acquiring a world-wide recognised qualification.
- Project Managers who have joined an organisation or project that uses PRINCE2® as the preferred methodology.
- Members of Teams that use PRINCE2® as the preferred methodology.
- Other stakeholders and project support staff, who are not direct members of the team but who are expected to partake in a PRINCE2® project and.
- those who simply need to know more about this widely used and recognised methodology
Our Programme includes:
- Official PRINCE2 Manual
- The PRINCE2® Foundation Exam is a multiple choice closed-book examination.
60 minute exam duration, 60 multiple choice questions.
- Unique PRINCE2 workbook, programme notes and mock exams, to give candidates the best possible chance of passing the certification exam.
- Details of how to complete the PRINCE2® Foundation Exam remotely will be advised by the Programme Tutor.
Our programme will enable delegates to:
- Understand key aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Be able to effectively control the start, progress and closure of a project.
- Understand how to deliver projects on time, within budget and to the specified business case, within the PRINCE2 environment.
- Integrate PRINCE2 principles and themes into a project.
- Understand how to tailor PRINCE2.
- Be able to apply planning PRINCE2 processes.
- Be able to manage project progress.