QQI Training Delivery & Evaluation 6N3326
Our online Training Delivery & Evaluation QQI Level 6 module is aimed at Participants who wish, or are required to acquire the knowledge to deliver and evaluate a training intervention within a range of training and development contexts. This component enables the participant to competently deliver, assess and evaluate quality assured training programmes.
What will you Learn
Develop an understanding of the methodologies and processes available to approach Training Delivery and Evaluation.
How Long is the Course
Participants are given 90 Days to complete the course, at their own pace and at a time that suits them. We enrol every Monday & Thursday and you can start it at any time of the year.
How is it Delivered
- Modules are delivered via our online learning system, Moodle. This allows flexible part-time study from your own location
- the maximum timeframe for completion of this module is 90 days maximum
- Participants can accelerate their training if they choose to, but must complete 36 hours of self-directed learning as a minimum through the Moodle Platform
- Therefore, the module is attainable to complete in a 4 week timeframe (40 days)
- There are two live virtual classes with the Facilitator, that participants must attend
- The first live virtual class is for necessary preparatory work around assessments
- The second live virtual class is for delivery of the Skills Demonstration Assessment virtually with the Facilitator
Participants of this programme will:
- Have acquired the skills to understand the concepts and theories that underline the delivery and evaluation of training
- Understand how o put together a successful training programme including the learning environment, the trainer, learning methodologies and group dynamics
- Be capable of delivering appropriate training content and materials using training aids
- Explore use of appropriate evaluation tools, techniques, and approaches for training
- Report on a training programme including areas of success and improvements
Who Should Attend
People seeking skills in or are looking to gain formal qualification in Training and Education. This award is the most recognised qualification used by QQI Centres in Ireland.
A participant seeking entry to a programme leading to awards at level 6 does not need a previous formal qualification. We would highly recommend that learners have achieved some certification at Level 5 or have relevant work/life experience.
- Concepts and theories in adult education
- The Learning environment, the trainer and learning methodologies
- Current legislations that impact adult education and delivery
- Evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used to monitor training
- Appropriate training content, materials and aids
- Delivering a training programme
- Providing constructive feedback
- Reporting on training programmes including identification of successes and improvement
- Training Needs Identification and Design 6N3326
- Special Purpose Award in Training & Development (6S3372)