QQI Training Needs Identification and Design 6N3326
Our online Training Delivery & Evaluation QQI Level 6 module is aimed at Participants who wish to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to identify training and development needs and to deliver and evaluate a training intervention within a range of training and development contexts.
What will you Learn
Participants will develop the ability to identify and assess training needs, develop plans, content and materials required to deliver relevant training programmes.
How Long is the Course
Participants are given 90 Days to complete the course, at their own pace and at a time that suits them. We enrol every Monday & Thursday and you can start it at any time of the year.
How is it Delivered
- Modules are delivered via our online learning system, Moodle. This allows flexible part-time study from your own location
- the maximum timeframe for completion of this module is 90 days maximum
- Participants can accelerate their training if they choose to, but must complete 36 hours of self-directed learning as a minimum through the Moodle Platform
- Therefore, the module is attainable to complete in a 4 week timeframe (40 days)
- There are two live virtual classes with the Facilitator, that participants must attend
- The first live virtual class is for necessary preparatory work around assessments
- The second live virtual class is for delivery of the Skills Demonstration Assessment virtually with the Facilitator
Participants of this programme will:
- Have acquired the skills to be able to examine the impact of training and development within a organisation or individual setting
- Be able to assess, approach the techniques used to carry out a training needs analysis along with its stages
- Understand and be capable of carrying out a training needs analysis to identify training requirements
- Devise training plans based on organisational or individual needs
- Understand a number of adult learning and motivation theorises
- Develop appropriate training content and materials
Who Should Attend
People seeking skills in or are looking to gain formal qualification in Training and Education. This award is the most recognised qualification used by QQI Centres in Ireland.
A participant seeking entry to a programme leading to awards at level 6 does not need a previous formal qualification. We would highly recommend that learners have achieved some certification at Level 5 or have relevant work/life experience.
- Adult learning theories including understanding and control group dynamics
- Outline benefits of training needs analysis
- Examine the internal and external environmental factors influencing training and development requirements
- Differentiate between the concepts of learning, training, development and education
- Examine the impact of organisation strategy, policy, vision and mission on training and development
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised skills and tools in identifying the barriers to training and attitudes to training in an organisation
- Training Delivery & Evaluation 6N3326
- Special Purpose Award in Training & Development (6S3372)